Breathtaking Angaga Island journeys
A number of exciting excursions are scheduled weekly and whenever guests have had their fill of catching rays on the beach, they are welcome to sign up for an adventure at the reception.
Our Guest Experiences Team is here to arrange the ideal island adventure for you, whether you join a group excursion or opt for a private experience.
Saturday & Tuesday @ 09:00 Hrs – 11:00 Hrs. USD 20 per person | Minimum 08 Adults
For those who would love to see the underwater but hesitate to take the deep plunge, snorkeling is a wonderful alternative. With just a snorkel mask and fin you can be witness to the activities of the many different species of fish on the unique Maldivian reefs. You are guaranteed to encounter playful fish and rare corals and perhaps a turtle or some other curious creatures too if you are lucky.
Monday & Friday @ 17:30 Hrs – 20:00 Hrs. USD 20 per person | Minimum 08 Adults
Sunset fishing in Maldives is the most famous type of fishing. You can catch snappers, groupers, barracuda, jackfish and many more during sunset fishing while enjoying the sparkling breathtaking view,the rhythmic music of waves and gentle breeze amidst nature’s splendor.The fish you catch will be served barbecued on the beach during the same evening.
Half Day Island Hopping
Friday @ 14:00 Hrs – 17:00 Hrs. USD 20 per person | Minimum 02 Adults
There are a lot of places to see around Maldives. It will be an ultimate experience to visit a local island or a fishing village and see the Maldivians way of life. It can be said that if you do not explore a local island in Maldives, your trip is incomplete. This is a wonderful opportunity to have a first-hand experience on thelocal life and also to do some shopping.
Snorkeling with Whale Shark
Sunday & Thursday @ 08:30 Hrs – 12:30 Hrs. USD 55 per person | Minimum 08 Adults
The whale sharks that you can find in the Maldives are rather small ones measuring on average between 4 and 8 meters. These magnificent gentle giants of the ocean draw visitors from around the globe. Exploring and swimming with the whale sharks is an experience that will last with you for a life time. This is your opportunity to see this magnificent creature, however luck plays a big role. Just in case you are passionate about statistics, you are more likely to see a whale shark.
Sunset Photo Sailing
Saturday @ 08:30 Hrs – 12:30 Hrs. USD 25 per person | Minimum 08 Adults
There is no better way than taking a sunset cruise to capture the magnificent vista of scarlet skies, brilliant hues of lavender and rich blue wisps of clouds as the sun is about to set. A sunset cruise in the Maldives will give you the opportunity to enjoy the sunset in all natures glory without any man made interferences shadowing the amazing sight. Capture the awe-inspiring images of the sunset as a memoir of your great stay in the Maldives.
Wednesday @ 08:30 Hrs – 12:30 Hrs. USD 45 per person | Minimum 08 Adults
Experience the excitement of seeing magnificent Mantas,these creatures are found in groups,if you are lucky you will get to take pictures and swim with these gentle creatures of the ocean.
– Meeting Point Reception (15 Minutes before Departure).
– All trips are subjected to weather conditions.
– Prices are subject to change or Excursions may cancel without prior notice due to bad weather or insufficient no.of pax reserved for the trip.
– Don’t forget to bring your sun protection lotion, towels, snorkeling equipments, money for shopping, and for sure the camera to keep those memories alive long after you leaves us. A little tip for the Boat crew would be nice as well.
– While we go to a local island please cover your shoulders and wear shorts or a skirt no shorter than knees.
– Children from the age 2-11.99 will get 50% Discount from the above mentioned rate.
– 50% charges apply when cancelled 6 hours prior to excursion.
– 100% charges apply when cancelled 6 hours prior to excursion.
– All Price is quoted in USD $ and is subject to 10 % Service charge, a further 12 % T.G.S.T applies to final charge including Service Charge.