Get married at Angaga Island
celebrate your honeymoon with us
Now we completely appreciate planning a wedding can come with it's fair share of stress and apprehension, we're here to take all that away from you and support you in any way we can on the run up to your wedding. Let our experience give you confidence in us and our capabilities, we are always striving to be the best we can be and every new couple gives us the opportunity to offer something unique and original.
Angaga Island Wedding Package
Published Rate: US$1,200.00 Per Wedding
- Wedding Co-ordinator
- Master of Ceremonies – the Judge and Witness
- Tropically Decorated Wedding Parasol
- Accompanying Boduberu Troop
- Tropical Bridal Bouquet
- Tree Planting Ceremony
- Wedding Cake
- Special Local Drink
- Couple Massage
- Sunset Romantic Sail on a Dhoni
- Romantic Candle-lit Dinner for the Wedding Couple
- Evening Turn Down Service with Special Room Decoration
- Normal Wedding Photography by Resort Staff
- Photo CD of Wedding Pictures
Day Before Wedding
- Meet with wedding coordinator to discuss the details of the wedding Day of Wedding Ceremony
Day of Wedding Ceremony
- Couple Massage from Resort Spa at the time of spa booking
- Bridal grooming, if applicable.
- Greeting the wedding couple at the Bungalow with flower garlands and bridal bouquet
- Boduberu troop escorts bride and groom for palm tree planting to commemorate their love
- Boduberu troop ushers the wedding couple to the specially decorated wedding location
- The Master of Ceremonies begins the wedding ceremony by reciting the wedding vows
- Exchange of wedding ring by the bride and groom, if applicable
- Wedding cake cutting to celebrate the renewal of wedding vows
- The couple then embark on a romantic sunset sail – their first voyage as Husband and wife
- Romantic candle-lit dinner for two on the beach under the stars, three-course succulent seafood dinner served by a personal Waiter
Terms & Conditions
- Wedding package is available for a minimum stay of 3 nights at Angaga Island and does not include accommodation, meal plan or transfers
- All Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 12% T-GST. Any changes to the T-GST charge by the Government would be transferred to the buyer.
- Resort wedding is purely symbolic and is not legally recognized
- Spa reservations to be made prior to arrival in order to book the preferred time slot
- Location of wedding and dinner will be subjected to prevailing weather conditions of the day
- Due to prevailing weather conditions, the resort may not be able to hold the ceremony on the designated date, for which the resort cannot be held liable.
- Photos will be presented prior to departure and if time constraints to be sent to the couple’s postal address
- 50% of the wedding package fee will be charged for cancellation within 7 days from the booked wedding date.
- 100% of the wedding package fee will be charged for cancellation within 3 days from the booked wedding date.